Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Want to die

Right now I'm so tired I can barely see. I don't think I've had more than about 5 hours of good sleep in a night since early June, if that. I always used to say I'd sleep when I was 30. I apparently lied.

Anyway, LA was awesome, time with Dad was awesome, Ed's Shirt is covered in mud stains and I'm going to steal Turnip's future boyfriend. All is right with the world. I think. I just can't form enough coherent sentences about it. So, today I'm going to surf the net, inhale caffeine and just try to get through the day until I can pass into a coma in my own bed at 9:30PM. Just want to let y'all know I'm alive and plan to catch up on all the day description blog entries by Monday. Oh, wait, no. Going out of town this weekend. Hmmmm... I plan to have them all caught up before my next trip after that which starts on July 15th. Ugh. So tired. No more trips.

Can I please just stay in New York for the entire month of August? Please?

No comments: