Thursday, January 13, 2005

Arnold, Arnold, Arnold!

Bah. All Arnold all the time. Planning this conference is sucking my will to live. I've tried to quit twice already but then Lovey reminds me that really, she'd be the one suffering the most if I didn't work on this so... In the past two nights I have watched; Batman & Robin, Twins, The Terminator, Hans & Franz clips, True Lies, Conan the Barbarian, Terminator 2 and Pumping Iron. Tonight is Predator, Kindergarten Cop, Total Recall and Conan the Destroyer.

Lovey and I are becoming delirious. We realized this last night while watching Terminator 2; as we both started thinking that Arnold was kinda foxy. And this made us sad. But I think it was mostly just that Terminator2/Twins/True Lies Arnold is just so much better than Pumping Iron Arnold. But really, what wouldn't be better than Pumping Iron Arnold? We loved Pumping Iron Lou more. Anyway, I then I came home and watched the DVD of his RNC speech at which point I stopped finding anything remotely attractive about him. So, if we start finding him cute again tonight I have the cure. Woo. And tonight we have Raspberry Cider. Which will help. I hope.

Whenever I get too sad or frustrated with the evil people in the world who won't let me do my job or act like I'm a moron I can just go in and look at the muscle suit our chief economist will wear. Or giggle at the T2 lifesize cutout. And it helps, ever so slightly.

No comments: