Friday, April 01, 2005

i'm bored, you tire me

My super awesome David and Goliath Sticker a Day calendar today says, "i'm bored, you tire me." It makes me so happy. I'm telling everyone that today. And it pleases me. And only Lovely knows it's from the calendar. Maybe there is more to the, 'Amanda is the mean one' thing other than the fact that I don't giggle as much as Lovey.

Last night I had a lovely time with a friend and again managed to not have time to do some much needed cleaning. I think soon I will just embrace my grossness and move on.

Vader came over to visit while I packed and did my toes until a trip for cat food turned into a two hour dinner at an Italian place around the corner. Yummy fettuccine with artichoke hearts in a garlic cream sauce and a bottle of pinot grigio was way better than hanging in the grossness. Then Vader painted my toes. Because she is way too nice to me and caters entirely too much to my princess nature. Of course, she also tells me when I'm being a frightful whore so... As repayment I forced her to watch The Goonies DVD commentary while I packed. I believe she loved it as much as I do though she also shouted, "MY GOD can Corey Feldman not shut up for a single second?" as I do. UGH. So funny though. Martha Plimpton is one of my favorites on the commentary. The best is when she points out the fact that she's practically asleep in the background of the treasure finding scene. Hee. Love that movie. So glad the Octopus became a deleted scene, though.

Eventually she fled the grossness and I shaved my legs and got to bed. I HATE shaving my legs. I was in the shower bitching and moaning to myself and thinking about how lovely it would be to just pay someone to shave my legs for me. You know? How nice would that be? I know you can pay people to wax you, but I don't want the hairs ripped out of my leg. That would hurt. I don't want the pain. Plus I don't really have all that much body/leg hair anyway. And you have to grow it kinda long to get it ripped out and that's just icky to me. Do they have leg shaving services? Do you know?

No comments: