Thursday, June 17, 2004

Heh (Don't read, Daddy)

I'm a 1960s kinda gal. In some ways. I blame being a military child for part of that. Too many tupperware parties and Officers' Wives' Club events in my formative years or something. Ooooh, speaking of... check this out. Hee hee hee.

Seriously, Daddy, stop reading now. Love you!

Anyway, 1960s kinda gal with a splash of the modern skank. Or something. And as such, I, for some reason, had a habit of keeping two condoms and two quarters in all my handbags. This started long before I had a cell phone. Back when I was a little opposed to cell phones. Because I'm weird. Anyway, the habit has sorta fallen off in recent years. I think maybe because of the cell phone. And because I don't carry purses around that often. Though I do use them more in the summer when I don't always have a jacket with pockets upon leaving my apartment. But, I do make sure I have up to date condoms in my travel kit and in my dresser by my bed and somewhere on my person when I hope to get lucky. So I am still safety girl and all. No worries there. I just don't go through all my purses checking for condoms and quarters anymore.

So, this morning I grabbed a purse to bring to Karaoke tonight. I wanted one that sorta matched the outfit and was large enough that I could put Ed's Shirt and all my purse things in it and thus leave the backpack at the office. I was starting to transfer things to it just now when I opened the side pocket And found two quarters, hand lotion, lip balm and, heh, two condoms that expired in June 2001. This amuses me almost as much as COOTER and I have no idea why. Hee. Sorry. Had to share. And now you know that I'm not prepared to get me some booty tonight. Alas.

This entry so isn't going to help my quest for people to find this blog looking for things like 'happy fuzzy puppy bunny flowers' rather than 'topless boys' 'undressed in front of my auntie' and 'my girly parts'.

No comments: