Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy almost Turkey Day, you big turkeys

Gah! It's the day before Thanksgiving and everyone I've talked to today has been in a gloomy mood. Including me, now. We're all supposed to be celebrating our bosses' absences and reveling in thanks and future feasting. What's up with everyone? I, as always, blame George Bush and the Red Sox. My eternal scapegoats now.

I don't know though. Everyone is pissy. It's kind of annoying. I'm trying not to let them all drag me down with them. I have lots to be thankful for and tomorrow I get to spend the whole day at home in my pjs with my kitties and phone calls to/from family. And today is quiet. Friday will be more so. Life is good. Everyone else is insane. :) Lovey and I will just go to the Olive Garden and drink wine and giggle. Good times. Woo.

No comments: