Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Math is Sexy

Lovey and I just had a wonderful lunch and I'm much happier. And it probably isn't just the wine. I don't think. It was the Olive Garden so the food was okay. But we had a fabulous conversation, all about some of my favorite things like theatre, acting classes, feminism, vaginas and girls who dig math. Her dad was a math teacher and was all about getting more girls into the subject. So he is now a personal hero of mine. And she has agreed to join the Math is Sexy Club that Spanky and I started. Because she's a geeky logic puzzle lover and math fiend as well. So very cool. We also plan on starting acting classes together soon.

It was just a nice afternoon long lunch with wine and good conversation. I really need to do that more often. Maybe we will. We both have Thanksgiving Resolutions to be more positive and all. Wine and long lunches will help.

No comments: