Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Work Outings

So, I'm still trying to figure out if trampolining in front of my bosses, coworkers, assorted stuffy economists and strategists as well as the head of our department was the right thing. Whatever, after the initial 30 seconds of hooting from the peanut gallery Lovey and I had a lovely jumping time. I haven't been on a trampoline in ages and it was a blast. Though I can no longer do the thing where you jump, jump, jump, bounce down on your ass and bounce back up on your feet. Well, I don't think I can. I only tried it once.

Overall the outing was okay. It was not as bad as I thought it would be, but it was still a work outing. So it wasn't piles of fun. Drank a bunch of wine, ate very little as very little veggie stuff was offered, embarrassed myself in front of all on a trampoline, played with a huge dog, told some fun stories and went home. I've had worse nights. Like tonight. When I have to make fundraising phone calls and then take a long walk in some nasty humidity. Blech.

2 comments:

r_ness said...

Trampolines...so much fun! :)

Manda said...

I know. I'm thinking I need one for my backyard.