Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Activity Interest?

It's summer, I hate my apartment (it's messy) and I am looking to do New York things outside of it. A lot of it Girlie flavored. Vader and I are hitting the Bust Anniversary party on August 12th, if anyone is interested. Buy a ticket and let us know and we'll figure out times and places to meet up.

Also, the Brooklyn Cyclones Ladies Clinic is August 2nd. I've been the past two years and love it. Even though it makes me feel woefully fat and out of shape. Or, more accurately, reminds me that I am woefully fat and out of shape. Heh. Anyway, this year there's a meet and greet with an AGPBL All Star Pitcher. How awesome is that?

Vader and I are also planning on doing the Waterfalls free cruise, probably sometime in August. I'm looking to go on both an evening and daytime one. So drop me a line with your availability if you want to join us. We haven't gotten our tickets yet, but will soon.

And I'm sure there's other stuff too. Ideas, suggestions? Anyone ever been to that Frying Pan boat bar?

No comments: