Wednesday, April 14, 2004

TAXES

I attempted to do my taxes today with Tax Cut. Yes, it is April 14th. Why do you ask? But, like the dumbass we all know I am, I left last year's forms at home. Federal seemed to go well and I apparently will be getting a couple hundred back. State & city are leaving me twitchy. Currently Tax Cut thinks I owe almost two grand. How is that possible? I paid over 5 grand to them already. Dammit. I'll have to check out last year's returns and get back at it I guess. I think I remember being twitchy about one or the other last year as well and then it turned out to be nothing and I didn't owe anything. Let's keep our fingers crossed that when I review it tomorrow morning, all will be right with the world. I really, really don't want to pay two grand to New York tomorrow.

The weather is pissing me off. I'm blowing off the lunch class and going to the 5:30 today because I do NOT want to go outside ever. It's warmer today, but muggy and raining and very April like. But it's not helping my tax/hating April mood. Maybe kicking and punching in class will help. Today I plan to attempted push ups on my toes instead of my knees. I'm sure I will suck, but I can't be on my knees forever (dirty!). And I finally am able to do almost the whole number of pushups in warm up on my knees, so it's time. Watch. We won't do pushups in warm up or something. Just to taunt me.

Fucking April. April made my asparagus quiche from downstairs bad, I know it. That's why I'm eating jelly beans right now and might owe NY two grand. April!

Spellcheck thinks "pushups" should be "busboys". Awesome.

No comments: