Saturday, June 05, 2004

Sinuses suck

Ugh. I have a sinus thing. I feel like poo. I'm totally stuffed up. And I have three million things to do for birthday week as well as a birthday party to go to. So annoying. I'm about three hours behind where I want to be. SUCKS.

But, I have drugged myself, packed some kleenex an am off to get the flamingos. And then some birthday gifts. And maybe a comforter. And maybe a swing for the backyard. I think this afternoon will be 'light' cleaning and tomorrow will have to be the heavy duty stuff. Ugh.

All I really want to do is lie on the couch and watch TV while my Mommy brings me 7-up and grilled cheese and tomato soup. Dammit.

Ah well, I'm sucking it up and am off to get the flamingos. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this is a VERY short lived sinus thing. I think it's Poodle's fault. Bad disease bringing houseguest. OR maybe the futon made me ill. It's possible. Hmmmm.

Yeah, I'm delirious. Ugh.

No comments: