Thursday, June 03, 2004

Vagina Free

Okay, now that that's out of my system.

Yesterday was lovely. I did lots of fun Birthday Week planning things. I made a little note for my neighbors warning them about and inviting them to the big BBQ. Because it's the nice thing to do. I put that up this morning. Hopefully the party won't annoy them beyond reason. Though I still think my upstairs neighbor is not going to enjoy the hammock and flamingo. She seems anti tacky. Ah well. Maybe she'll be amused and the azalea's will placate her or something. Whatever. It's MY yard. Yesterday, I also become a compulsive evite checker. Whoa to the person who has viewed my evite and NOT responded. You will feel my wrath. Or not.

Last night a friend crashed at my place so we decided to go out for Japanese with Muffy and Steph. Steph looked like he wanted to nap the whole time but we all had fun. And they ate more sushi than I could believe. I was just happy with my tempura and my avocado role. And sake and dessert. Yum. Plus we had a lovely discussion involving thong vs. g-string vs. full size, drugs, buying vs. renting, people we dislike, the inappropriateness of my blog, coworkers, Ed's Shirt and all sorts of other good things. I like having interesting friends.

Then some lightbulb changing, cat torturing and a brief discussion on the Thunder from Down Under before bed. June is the best month in the 2004 calendar. And oooh, they updated the webpage. Oh my god. The thunder will be in Atlantic City during BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!! Is it too late to revamp and plan a Birthday Week trip to AC? Hmmmmm.... Oh dear. I may have to spend the rest of the afternoon reviewing the updated webpage. My stripper fake boyfriend is still so hot.

Keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't rain tonight so I can get my ratty old futon to the curb for trash day and plant some bushes. Hot times.

No comments: