Thursday, October 07, 2004

Why he is my PimpDaddy

This amused me way more than it should've. Really.

PimpDaddy: i just had crazy night
Amanda: Dude, more car chases?
PimpDaddy: no not that crazy
Amanda: Hos?
PimpDaddy: i did see some boob though
Amanda: HOOKERS!?!?!
PimpDaddy: no
Amanda: Oh.
PimpDaddy: just some gals i was out with
Amanda: Did they make out?
PimpDaddy: no
Amanda: Why do you go out with gals other than me?
PimpDaddy: just flashed me
Amanda: For fun?
PimpDaddy: this was the first time
PimpDaddy: yes
Amanda: Just you?
PimpDaddy: just me what?
Amanda: Were you the only one they flashed?
PimpDaddy: i was the only one in easy view, although we were in a bar...so someone looking could have easily
Amanda: Were the boobies pretty?
PimpDaddy: not overly
Amanda: That's unfortunate.
PimpDaddy: its ok
PimpDaddy: boobies are boobies
Amanda: Do you feel guilty about hanging with gals who were not me?
True, but some are prettier than others.
Amanda: Jennifer Connelly had awesome ones before she became Skeletor.
PimpDaddy: yes...hers were fab
Amanda: Too bad she ruined them.
Amanda: But, do you feel guilty about hanging with gals who were not me?
PimpDaddy: no. i think its ok once in a while
PimpDaddy: better than being alone at home
Amanda: You wound me.
PimpDaddy: you're easily wounded, apparently
Amanda: So, how did this exciting evening come about?
I am. I'm sensitive.
PimpDaddy: she wanted to take me out for my birthday
Amanda: Who?
PimpDaddy: she and her friends always hit a pub in JC on wednesday
PimpDaddy: one of the secretaries from work
Amanda: You saw Jersey boobie. I'm sorry.
PimpDaddy: its ok
PimpDaddy: i'll survive
Amanda: It's still boobie.
PimpDaddy: precisely
Amanda: Wait, you saw your secretary's boobie?
PimpDaddy: nooo
Amanda: Stranger boobie?
PimpDaddy: i saw a secretary's friend's boobies
PimpDaddy: (not my secretary)
Amanda: Okay.
Amanda: Was it boobie for your birthday?
PimpDaddy: although of all the secretaries in my office, i'd probably choose to see my secretary's first
Amanda: Awwwww, that's sweet. Never tell her.
PimpDaddy: nope. just a flash for the sake of flashing
Amanda: Oh. Birthday Boobie would've been cooler.
PimpDaddy: well my secretary is also the only one under 40
Amanda: No one wants to see old boobie. I can never flash again. (Note: Daddy, I would never ever flash, this is just a hypothetical comment, going along with the theme of the conversation.)
PimpDaddy: nah you're not that old
Amanda: I'm 30. I have a gray hair taped to my desk.
PimpDaddy: its ok. you could be older
Amanda: I could be older. Tomorrow, I will be older. A year from now I'll be way older.
PimpDaddy: stupid yankees won. so upset
Amanda: Can I put the boobie conversation in my blog.
AWESOME YANKEES WON!
PimpDaddy: if you want...sure
Amanda: Thanks.
Amanda: Should I change your name to protect you?
PimpDaddy: up to you. i don't know that anyone really knows i'm pimp daddy, do they?
PimpDaddy: and i somehow doubt that anyone from work reads the blog
Amanda: Muffy and Steph.
Amanda: No one reads my blog.

No comments: