Thursday, October 07, 2004

Manda Shot

Turnip is off gallivanting around Poland. Because once in a while her life is way more exciting than mine. I'm not in Poland. Though I totally get to play with Pumpkin's new PUPPY this weekend and she does not so HA! Or something.

Anyway, gallivanting around Poland for work apparently involves a lot of drinking. I don't know why. It just does. So she IMs me yesterday to inform me of a drink she saw over there called a Manda Shot. How awesome is that? She sent me photos of the menu with the Manda Shot on it as well as some advertisement or something to do with the Manda Shot and it seems like it might have something to do with a superhero. And I need to find out more about this. I mean, a superhero named Manda? A drink called the Manda Shot? Well, a shot called the Manda Shot. It's all very exciting and I must know more. Though so far my research isn't bringing up much. And I am a little worried about the fact that the superhero cartoon girl in the photo was a blonde and that's WAY off from the true superhero Manda. Because I am the true superhero Manda and I have dark brown hair.

Super Manda! Manda Shot! So cool.

Turnip never mentioned what is actually in a Manda Shot. She was probably drunk while IMing me even though she said she wasn't. Luckily she's in Poland for a while and can do some more research for me. Yay. Get on that, young Turnip!

No comments: