Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I'm Not Feeling Well... (excuse the swearing)

Shit mother fuck! Goddamn those motherfucking Red Sox. ARGH!

Sorry. Had to get that out. Cannot believe the Yankees haven't wrapped this up already. And with today's weather it looks like we'll have to wait until tomorrow to put that team out of it's misery. Bah.

I'm not having a happy day. Really. The Yankees haven't won yet. I just typed that as one and not won because I'm not very bright. I had to walk to work (well, to the train and then to the office from the train) in the cold and the wet (uphill, both ways, with snow as well as rain and no shoes). And it's still cold and wet. I have a really gross overflowing catbox that I just cannot be bothered with right now. My apartment is vile. Seriously. I weigh about a thousand pounds. Some bitch I work with gave my freaking cell phone number to my jackass of a boss and they both felt it was acceptable to use it on a Sunday night. And I know if I don't change it he'll start making a habit of calling me on the weekends and at night and on vacations because he is evil. Which is why I've spent the past couple of years not letting him have it. And I'm annoyed at the fuckers who trip over themselves in the elevator to let the girls out first even if they're at the back of the elevator. I'm a girl, not a freak who can't handle waiting at the back of an elevator for half a second. And it does take you boneheads longer to push yourselves up against the wall and indicate to me that I should go... and poop on you. And Muppet is leaving me for a week to go to London. And all the freakin' gross black and mint jelly beans in my jelly bean tub. And the cramps. Oh my god the cramps are making me want to cry. CRY!!! WEEP!!!

Anyone wanna come over and hang out tonight? Heh.

But really, I'm being a spoiled child. Because yesterday brought the best news ever. Mom is doing well. Really well. Super duper well. Best Heart Attack Ever well. She got her stress test results back yesterday and the cardiologist said if he ever has a heart attack then he wants the heart attack Mom had. YAY! My Mom really is freakishly overachieving. It's always going for the A+ with her. But yeah. There wasn't any damage to her heart. It's functioning normally and with medication and some slight lifestyle changes (though not as much of a sodium cut down as she thought) she should be good to go for a million years. Or at least to her goal of seeing me turn fifty. Though why she wants to see that after seeing how well I handle 30, I don't know. But, I'm so happy. I'm happy for me to know this and feel better about her and worry a little less. I'm happy for her because I think it's a big weight off of her and now she can get back to her life without worrying that something might be wrong that she can't really feel. It's all so good. Go Mommy, go Mommy, It's your birthday, it's your birthday...

Maybe I shouldn't've put my Mommy news at the bottom of the swearing entry? But see, I wrote about the awesomeness of her heart and now the cramps are gone. Her heart is magical. That's how she's able to love the complete idiot that she and Daddy raised. Magical Mommy Heart.

No comments: