Tuesday, December 07, 2004

COOKIES!!!

I just made lots and lots of egg nog cookies. And I have to say, I was so happy making them. In my tank top and shorts with my TWoP Sopranos apron on, the kitchen smelling like lemon and sugar and nutmeg, my computer playing all my favorite Christmas songs, bopping around baking and tormenting my kitties. It was awesome. And the cookies turned out well, if maybe a little dry. Hopefully everyone else will enjoy them. Because my cooking is ALL FOR YOU!!!!

I also got my secret santa gift wrapped and ready to go. Not the gift exchange one but the one where you answer a child's letter to santa. Pumpkin and I had fun shopping for the 11 year old girl I got. I wasn't able to get her everything she asked for (pants, shirt, CD player, lipstick, hair accessories and a diary), but I did get her an adorable pair of jeans, a cute top and a really pretty pink diary. Hopefully she likes it.

I love Christmas.

COOKIES FOR YOU!!!!!!

I need to go to bed now.

No comments: