Sunday, November 25, 2007

TiVo

My parents are in town for the holiday and we've been having a lovely time.

Though neither one approves of what's on the TiVo. I don't record enough shows they like.

Mom isn't happy that I let TiVo record it's recommendations (when I have the space) and was upset I had no CourtTV or Animal Planet shows.

Dad was APPALLED I didn't have anything from the History or Discovery Channels. So, I agreed to TiVo a Modern Marvels, which we watched last night. Turned out to be a GREAT one on distilleries, a topic near and dear to our heavy drinking hearts. Though, when they got to the scotch section Daddy and I just got too thirsty to bear it and broke into my whisky collection. Mom wanted a mojito, but sadly I did not have rum nor mint in the house. I'm a little disappointed in myself for that. I'll have to hit the liquor store before the Christmas Holidays I think. No tequila, no rum, but two kinds of scotch, one blended Irish whiskey and a bourbon. Heh. I guess when it comes to boozing up I am my father's daughter.

No comments: