Thursday, April 08, 2004

Scotch + Wasabe Peas = Dinner

Dude, I am sooooo tired. All I want to do is take a nap (I just typed that as nape and as I was typing this parenthetical aside I made two other typos). Really. But the Friday report is not yet done. Because everyone I work with is a loser dumbass. ARGH.

Have I mentioned that I am tired?

The evil Muffy & Steph made me go out again last night. Well, it was Steph's birthday and he is an old man now (30!!!) and so I wanted to go out and celebrate with him. But it's more fun to say they dragged me. So... they dragged me to the St. Regis Hotel to the King Cole Bar were we soaked up the swank. My dinner consisted of scotch & sodas, wasabe peas and some nuts. Sadly I had my back to the bar but Muffy gave a rundown of the patrons. Lots of old fogies, some face lifts, a few folks without jackets and ties like our little Steph. And even a guy in 'ska wear' as Muffy put it. Heh.

Actually, I'm taking a survey of my wide readership (Muffy, Steph & my Mom, maybe PimpDaddy and Pumpkin and Turnip...): Am I mainstream and/or corporate? My little steward called me corporate the other day and Muffy called me mainstream this week and the Muppet agreed with her. I'm all insulted and stuff.

Anyway, the bar was lovely and the drinks were good and the company was awesome and Steph seemed happy with xBox and agreed to let me come over and pick up hookers on Grand Theft Auto so all in all it was an excellent evening.

I'm just tired now and wanting to go home and sleep for days. Hopefully within the next couple of hours. Most of the office has left for the long weekend and the early market close and all. But not me. Because of the aforementioned loser dumbasses.

Damn Friday report.

I am so tired I want to cry.

No comments: