Saturday, January 10, 2004

You know what's awesome?

Coming home at 11:30PM to find a Keyspan (gas) emergency truck on your block. Even better, hearing them say it's probably a Con Edison (electric) problem and they're waiting for that truck to come. Then seeing Con Edison's blinking light emergency truck appear. Then the drilling starts. Then the man with the weird pointy tool knocking on your door at 2:15AM because there's a GAS LEAK on your block. ARGH. The drilling has stopped, but only for a moment. And luckily, my basement was the first one to come up with a clean bill of health on this side of the street tonight. So, maybe I can sleep tonight without fear. Or noise. Now that it's almost 3AM!!!! Though the weird scraping noises are still in effect. And the men in the orange suits...

This is punishment for the margarita, isn't it? Mean.

At least Iolanthe didn't suck and my friend kicked ass. I love when my friends do something and I go to it and they ROCK. Because then I can be all enthusiastic and happy for them. It's exciting. What am I talking about? All of my friends are insanely talented and kick ass and I can always be enthusiastic and happy about their work/art/talent.

No comments: