Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Glamorous Life

So, this morning I almost plowed into Joan Collins on my way to work. I came out of my subway entrance and some woman chattering into a cell phone with a fur coat and ridiculous earmuffs cut me off on her way to a big black SUV. Weaving to avoid her caused me to almost run into a tiny woman in a fur coat and very high heels. Very high heels on an icy, slushy sidewalk - probably explaining why she was practically being carried by the tall man next to her. As I was swearing and narrowly avoiding running her over I noticed who it was. Heh. She looked really cute though. Lovey asked me if she looked plastic and I didn't think so at all. Though the hair didn't look too real.

In other news, I'm having a slumber party this weekend and a friend of mine wrote a lovely
article complete with instructions. Going by his instructions, it looks like I have a lot of work between now and Friday. Anyone know any girls basketball teams?

No comments: