Thursday, December 11, 2003

Last night a friend of mine said, "I enjoyed your blog." My first thought was, "huh?" Yeah, this regular blog update thing is going well. I really do want to write regularly and I've tried to find ways to do that (paper journals, daily five-year journal, online journal, story journal, dirty journal, setting schedules, this blog) and I just don't seem to be able to stick to it. For someone with a touch of the OCD and a love of spreadsheets and schedules I don't seem to be sticking to a writing schedule really well. But I did only start this a few weeks ago so maybe we can give it time. And maybe it will inspire the other writing. Hmmmmm...

On other topics I drank a carafe of raspberry frozen margarita last night. Awesome. You are a bad, bad influence, K. And way more fun than an office party. From which only one person has shown up in the office after. Crazy Economists.

No comments: