Wednesday, January 21, 2004

(Good Morning, Kristie! Have a lovely Thursday!)

So, I'm going to Vegas with some girlfriends next month and I'm very excited. K and I had an excellent time two years ago. We drank two buildings, took ridiculous photos (I have scanned them and you need to remind me to send them to you!) of our future children (we're going to have a bitch of a daughter and a really hot, gay son - woo), and drunk dialed my Mom. We even rode the trolley. Apparently one does not ride the trolley in Vegas unless one is over the age of 65. We didn't care. We were tired and the Stratosphere was so far away. I recommend the trolley. We also stayed in a room at New York, New York that was as far from the elevator banks as possible while still being IN the hotel. It took us half an hour to get downstairs every morning. Madness.

I'm so excited for this year. We've got a jacuzzi suite in the Luxor (with a slanty wall room in the pyramid) and another friend from high school will be joining us. K2 is newly single. And ready to get a little peppy in Vegas. As you may have noted from the activities above, K1 is not all about the drunken trashy stupidity so it should be interesting to mesh what everyone wants to do. There will be more buildings and photos and mocking most of the folks we see certainly. And eating and wandering. And the Stratosphere in the day since we've seen the view at night already. And I'm hoping to go to Star Trek: the Experience, but I don't know if my really pretty & sassy & not geeky companions are going to be up for that. Maybe after a few building drinks... And K2 and I hope we can get together and convince K1 that we should see a trashy show. And then there will be the Elvis Slot machines where my man sings to me when I win. And I'm thinking I might actually be ready for some black jack at the tables. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery? I think it'll just be fabulous to be with two (maybe three if K3 comes along) of my closest gal pals in a city like Vegas for a total girly weekend. We may even have to spa. Can you spa at 3AM in Vegas? You can't get a pedicure in LA after 9PM or so. Horrible city. Just so you know.

Vegas! Woo!

No comments: