Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Wet Angry Beet

Class kicked my ASS last night. Gah! I almost cried. It was a small class so more time at the bag and all, more room for more kicks. And then lots of hard drills and kicks and all. But I did make it through all of class. And looked like a wet angry beet as always. I will never be picked up in a gym setting. When I workout my little round face turns bright red, I sweat and sometimes cry and am very soggy and usually do NOT look happy. It's so sad. I wish I could be one of those people who sweats and exerts all pretty like. Whatever. We all have our crosses to bear. One of mine is my tendency toward the wet angry beet. I'll soldier on. Somehow. It would help if my body didn't hurt so much. I cannot believe I'm going back for more abuse tonight.

Aerosmith is still going strong. Just so y'all know. But I'm loving the Bon Jovi right now. Because I know you need to know what's happening in my iPod at all times.

Beyonce was adorable today. She had a shirt on announcing that she was Momma's girl and spoiled and perfect and a little princess (and yes, it was a pink shirt - she is my hero). So we discussed how she is a spoiled princess. And we read part of yet another Olsen Twin Mystery. And then more math. We even rocked a division problem. Yeah, baby. And then I got to read an essay she'd written that was posted in the hall. It was the sweetest thing about how her brother is her bridge and how he's taught her to be strong and to ignore people who are mean to her and things like that. It was awesome. I can't wait to hear how he likes it once she takes it down and gives it to him. She's too cool. I want to adopt her. I don't think her folks would be too keen on that though. Alas. Although she also demonstrated how she can cry on cue. I told her to use her powers for good and not evil. We'll see...

My whole body aches! When did I become 80?!?!?!

No comments: