Thursday, May 06, 2004

Bad, bad me.

I'm feeling pissy. It's gorgeous and sunny and warm outside right now and I'm trapped in the office of the evil empire. How is that a good thing? It is not. There's also not a lot that must be done right now so I'm not even feeling like it's useful for me to be trapped in the office of the evil empire. I am a whiney baby.

I did actually get out to run some errands and things. Which was nice. I have mucho gifts to buy for birthdays and mother's day and all that. Though my mother is spending Mother's Day touring China without me. Because she obviously does not love me as she should. She's been shooting the family emails from the road and it sounds like such a fabulous trip. I need to go on a fabulous trip. Does anyone want to go on a fabulous vacation with me? Let me know.

PimpDaddy somehow got tickets for the Survivor Finale at MSG and invited me. Because he is a darling, darling man. And the best pimp ever. I should have a shirt made for him. Though now I'm trying to figure out how early I can leave Boston on Sunday. It's Pumpkin's birthday and I want to celebrate and rejoice with her. And have brunch - though brunch on Mother's Day is going to be a nightmare. So, I'm waiting to hear if she'll still love me if I leave early or not. Maybe if I give her a big wad of cash for her birthday... 11AM isn't that early, right? I'm such a bad friend.

But, it should be fun. If Pumpkin lets me go. I'm looking forward to ogling Boston Rob (even though it makes me feel dirty to do so) and hang out with the rowdy crowd. Though MSG is huge so the odds are that we'll be all the way in the back against the wall straining to hear what's going on. But I'm kinda okay with that. It should be a kick anyway. And if Muffy and Steph are there too, well the snarking should achieve levels not seen before in this country. Yay! Snark!

No comments: