Wednesday, May 05, 2004

This and That

Like a fool, I took a nap yesterday after work. And so I couldn't sleep last night. And now, I am tired. I did get October & November 2003 photos online though so that was nice. The Wally World photos have to be attacked next and I fear them. I think I took about 40 photos of EPCOT alone, on a lovely uncrowded morning in the World Showcase. But I should put them up. It's time. And I could probably stand to get the March/April 2004 photos up too. It's kinda nice actually getting some of this stuff done. Though Image Station seems to darken my photos. Though my photos are probably darker than they need to be anyway. Actually, I'm really hoping to get the Muffy & Steph wedding photos up soon. If Mama Steph gets me some names I should be ready to pull those babies together. Yay! Wait, she just got back to me. She's like the best Mom ever. Well, after my mother of course. And the grandmothers. But then, it's Mama Steph.

I only have three more reading sessions with Beyonce this school year and it makes me sad. I don't suspect strangers will let me have their 10 year old girls to do math with, huh? Dangit. I will just have to make the most of these next three weeks and hope I can read with her again next school year. I wish we were allowed to keep in touch over the summer. But there are rules.

Pumpkin turns older this weekend and I'm heading out of to town to help her celebrate. Sadly she and Fishboy do not want to go see New York Minute (with CuteDean & the Olsen Twins!) with me. So Muffy, it looks like you may be stuck. But there may be a viewing of Mean Girls so that could be fun. And I suspect there will also be brunch. They like the brunch in Boston. Hopefully there will be mad fun and she will enjoy the aging experience. Though Pumpkin does claim that her dislike of her birthday is my fault. Some stuff from her 18th birthday and all. Really, it wasn't that bad. And it wasn't like I acted alone.

Lovey and I were talking about my friends and she was asking if I meant a certain one. I was trying to figure out who she was talking about and she said, "I don't know. Some guy you went to some island with." That sentence and the fact that it can and does apply to my life amuses me. I have some guy I went to some island with. And that still didn't narrow down what guy she was talking about. Awesome. My rock star island life.

Tonight, my rock star life includes cleaning the cat box. I can't even tell you how vile it is. Really. I've been neglecting it for so long that the cats are really angry with me. So I will do that. And you will all envy me. I know.

No comments: