Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Birthday Week Count Down

One Month

I just sent out the email announcing that Birthday Week starts in One Month. Just to give everyone a heads up so they can arrange their calendars accordingly. Because my ego knows no bounds. It's awesome that way. I really do hope folks come to and enjoy birthday week. Or my ego may have to sit in a corner and cry while I drink madly. Or something.

Last night was a pretty awesome thunderstorm. For New York especially. I remember when I was in NC and we'd sit out on the porch swing sometimes and just watch the lightening and rain and all that. Loved that. I kinda miss good rain storms and thunder storms and all that. Had it been early evening I would've loved sitting out in the back yard watching it or something. Maybe. I don't really have much of an awning back there. Though I guess it's not like I actually have the good sense to come in out of the rain on a normal day anyway. Unfortunately this was a late night one so I just woke up, noted that there was a storm and then kinda went back to sleep. Okay, I guess it couldn't have been that awesome of a storm then, huh?

No comments: