Friday, May 14, 2004

I *heart* CuteDean

Okay, y'all. I LOVED New York Minute. It was actually awesome and a lot of fun. Even Buzz loved it. It wasn't just me. The scene where CuteDean first meets the twins is hilarious. And while they didn't actually SHOW it, there was a LOT of naked Olsen twin going on in that movie. Ashley has a shower scene and a naked dumpster scene. And she spends like twenty minutes of the movie in a towel. I was kinda in awe. It seemed a little inappropriate. And totally fantastic. And CuteDean totally takes his top off - which rocks. You all need to go see it. Really. I wish I was better able to describe the true fabulousness of the movie. It totally made me want to go get a make-over at Big Shirl's House of Bling. It's an awesome movie and I may have to see it again. I'll certainly have to get the DVD. I'm so embarrassed.

Before the movie Buzz and I were walking to dinner and I'd asked him if he'd seen 13 Going on 30. He asked me what kind of guy I thought he was. I said he was "the kinda guy who's going to see the Oslen Twins Movie with me." Some guy was passing us on the sidewalk in the same direction and he just lost it when I said that and kept looking back and giggling. So I totally lost it too. And Buzz decided he could never show his face in that neighborhood again. Though maybe after loving the movie so much he can feel comfortable coming back to midtown some day.

This discussion came about because we were discussing my relatively low mental age. I was talking about how well I bond with little Beyonce because we are both 10 and he felt I was closer to 12. But I'm turning 30. And there's a movie called 13 Going On 30... so it was decided that I am 13 Going On 30. I would be offended, but it's so true. I'm never going to be a grown up.

Buzz and I also spent a few minutes discussing Friendster so I once again spent a hunk of my morning messing around on that. Lovey finally accepted me as her Friendster and I found out Rock Star Fran is on it too. Have y'all made me your friendster yet? Have you made my Mom your friendster yet? Have YOU!?!?!? Like Buzz said, it's just a popularity contest and I am NOT winning right now.

Oh, and this morning I took that all sex no drugs purity test thing that I've seen in some other blogs lately. And I'm really embarrassed. But I will NOT be posting my results here. I just wanted to let you all know, I'm embarrassed. Daddy - my score was 100% pure. It was.

Tonight I think I'll be seeing Troy. Maybe. Planning things with more than two people can be exhausting. And then cleaning for the rest of the weekend. And maybe gardening. Depending upon the weather and my ability to find gardening gloves and azalea plants. I think Vader is coming over to help tomorrow so that'll be nice. Someone to inspire me to clean and keep me from sitting on my tushy. Yay.

***Dad, read no further***

Okay, for Muffy and Steph - for the LAST time. I have rules. Very few rules, but rules. And I'm going to cling to them.

I don't do anyone I don't actively want.

I don't do anyone under 18.

I don't do people with significant others that I know (ie, I don't do my friends' significant others)

And I DO NOT DO MARRIED PEOPLE!

Some people just cannot learn it seems. I may have to print out flashcards for y'all.

No comments: