Monday, May 17, 2004

Brad Pitt's Ass

Troy was so, so bad. Really. So cheesy. Such bad acting in so many places. Such a trashing of an awesome story. There were some decent moments here and there, especially involving the decent actors, but that really just made it worse. Because then you'd think about how it might've been an okay movie. The audience just gave up before an hour was even up and started laughing and mocking the movie so hard. So, so sad. And not nearly enough naked buff Brad Pitt. I decided my 2 and a half hours would've been better spent reading the Iliad at home while naked Brad Pitt wandered around my apartment. So, I'm going to try and find a way to do that. Though Pumpkin had to remind me last night that Brad is married and I have a rule and all. And I hate to break my rules. But I think I'll worry about that when I actually have naked Brad Pitt in my apartment. Heh.

New York Minute was a thousand times better and that only had shirtless CuteDean and offscreen naked Olsen Twins.

I have nothing else. I'm spent. Done for. I should just go plan birthday week some more. Yay! Birthday Week!

No comments: