Thursday, May 20, 2004

I miss my toy

It's only been a couple hours, but I miss my little iPod so much. The poor thing is in a box on it's way to Apple land and I miss it so.

For the past while it's been freezing and restarting and skipping some songs and just acting up a little. And it just kept getting worse. So, I went to the little iPod page and told the iPod people and they sent me a box and said to send that puppy on back. And so, I'm without my little guy for the weekend. And maybe longer. I'll have to start compulsively checking the status of my iPod on the website and haunting my mailbox waiting for it's return.

I am obviously nothing without my little iPod. Luckily I'll be in a car with a CD player both going to and returning from Connecticut. Unfortunately I forgot the Guns N Roses CD. Hopefully Aerosmith and Billy Idol will be enough to get me through. This wouldn't've been a problem with my little iPod.

Poor little iPod.

No comments: