Thursday, February 26, 2004

Aerosmith Addiction Day Five

I tried listening to something else. Just wasn't making me happy. Alas. I must have the Aerosmith. Even if the Economists do look at me askance when I head bang. Can I help it if I have the perfect hair for it and if my work is so tedious I have no choice but to jostle my brain from time to time? No, I cannot.

Today should be my first time going to a second class in the same week in absolute ages. I feel like that may not be the most properly constructed sentence ever written. Nor was that last one. ARGH. I blame the Aerosmith. Whatever. I'm kind of excited about getting back into the swing of Taekwon Do. I was really loving it last winter & Spring and then got sidetracked when my grandfather got sick. And then I've just been lazy for months. Which is a shame because when I can actually get myself there I really dig kicking and punching things. Heh. Maybe I can get into a decent fight for Vegas 2005. I haven't been in a fight in ages. My life is very, very hard. How can a girl be expected to enjoy life without a little kicking and hitting? She cannot.

I've lost my mind. Send help.

No comments: