Tuesday, February 24, 2004

VEGAS 2004

This is my new boyfriend. Because I never let reality get in my way. Pesky, pesky reality.

Alas, Vegas 2004 is over and I'm very sad. Very, very sad. But I don't think my body could've stood much more of the walking & drinking & dancing & not sleeping so maybe it's for the best. And now I'm one day closer to Vegas 2005! Woo.

We had an awesome time. There was a bit of fatigued crankiness all around (well, not so much from the freakishly perky Turnip) but nothing that couldn't be ignored and conquered. And we had a blast. Hopefully I can get off my butt and get photos online soon.

Highlights were people watching, the Thunder from Down Under boys (whom we will be seeing in Vegas 2005), the many buildings, the mimosas, the Elvis Slots (as always), the cards advertising three girls for $99 bucks, the many, many buildings, the jacuzzi tub (with sparkly bath bomb), the spa massages & scented showers (I tried mango & cucumber) & whirlpool, the shopping... um... did I mention the buildings and the half naked boys? Cause they were awesome. Next year we're combining the buildings and the boys. In fact, they were so awesome Turnip and I can't stop talking about them and also can't stop listening to Aerosmith. I'm thinking I might need to seek therapy. Or just ride it out. Pumpkin was initially resistant to the boys, but they won her over and she's all psyched about going back next year too. Heh. "If they aren't attractive, I'm holding YOU responsible!" I'll have you know she has NOT decided to hold me responsible for the fact that they were hot. I'm just saying...

The torrential rains weren't so great though. It's a freaking desert and we only had a few hours of sunshine. So wrong. And of course I come back to New York and have snow. Bad, bad bad. But still, it was all worth it.

Even after finally getting sleep last night I'm still all over the place and feeling kinda manic. Bah! Maybe I can go to TKD tonight and work off some of this energy. Or maybe make myself ill. Either way.

I'm debating posting the rundown of the weekend I typed for me Mum up here in the blog. Hmmmmm...

Vegas! Woo!

No comments: