Friday, March 26, 2004

Random Babble

You know how you say things about people in your head when they do something dumb? Like when you're getting off a full train and a whole family of idiots is trying to push their way on while 7 or 8 people are still trying to get off? Slowing the whole system and just being annoying? And so you think "Jackasses" in your head? Yeah, I'm starting to say that out loud. Gotta work on that. Before I say it out loud to a crazy violent person who turns on me for calling him a tool.

I'm feeling less nervous about my test I think. I'm remembering that I do this for fun and it's not like lives depend upon my ability to break the board on my first try. I totally flubbed my pattern last night though. The black belt reviewing it with me was focusing on some things I'd never worked on before and kept stopping me midway through and totally getting me flustered. And then Grand Master Flash totally started mocking me. As is his way. Ah well. I'm sure it'll all be fine and it's about damn time I got that stripe. So.

My push-ups are getting better. I really think I'll be off my knees and on my toes next month. Woo. And the jumping jacks aren't killing my feet and calves as much. It is a lot of weight to be hoisting up and down rapidly you know. Poor feet and calves. And it is fun. Though I really do want to kick and punch people all the time when I go to class regularly. Like just randomly kick and push friends and stuff outside of class. I got keep reminding myself that it isn't appropriate. Though hey, maybe I'm calling random people jackass out loud so we can fight and then I can kick and punch them in a situation that would almost be appropriate.

I was discussing cute youngins (and I DO mean the legal ones, thanks for asking, brats) and how they can be so pretty and adorable yesterday and she said that she's okay with it if I mean only for play and not for real. She's so cute. So I now have my mummy's permission to play with youngins. Just so y'all know.

No comments: