Monday, June 07, 2004

BREAK OUT!

Today is not a pretty day. I feel all puffy from the sinus thing. And apparently my face has decided that it's 'embrace acne' day or something. So many little red pimples all over my face that I just want to cry. Because if I can't look pretty. What's the point in going on? Really. I hope my body is just trying to get this all out of it's system so I can look pretty and be healthy for birthday week. Otherwise. I just don't know.

I'm trying to decide what booze to have at the BBQ. I have good scotch, whiskey and bourbon and am trying to decide if I need lesser quality scotch, whiskey and bourbon for the tacky BBQ set. I do have enough tequila, vodka, rum, gin and Kahulua I think. And am not sure what else I need. I have some beer and cider and figure people can bring stuff. I really don't need to go booze shopping at this point, right? And if people want more beer it's not like there aren't tons of options within a block of my pad. Ah, see. Blog decision making.

I'm so Birthday Week obsessed. I pity anyone who comes in contact with me between now and the 11th.

Of course now, I'm worried about feeding people. Fuck it. I don't care. I'm going to have fun and not worry about it.

So, that's done. And now this blog entry is too boring for words. Leave now. And go buy Ed's Shirts Shirts!

No comments: