Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Fight!

Class was AWESOME today. I learned a new wrist snapping trick and totally beat up on someone and the instructor kept telling me I was doing a great job at blocking counter kicks and it was so AWESOME. And my right punch is getting good though my left punch is kinda wussy. And going on about stuff like this is partially why no one will fight me, isn't it? Dammit. No one would fight me at reunion last month. I tried. So unfair. People are just wussies. Though I guess it did not help that I accidentally hurt Pumpkin while showing her a move. I didn't seriously hurt her or anything because she's a tough chica, but I still felt like an ass. And so, I'm not demonstrating any more moves on anyone anymore. But I will fight people. If they would just agree to it. Maybe I should troll bad neighborhoods late at night. Then I could get my ass thoroughly kicked and could finally shut up about my bad ass moves. It might be best for everyone.

Yeah. I'm going to go get lunch now so I can calm my ass down.

And tonight. The Yankees! Yay! I love Pre-Birthday Week!

No comments: