Monday, July 26, 2004

A biter

So, over the past few years my mother has been working on a kind of archiving project. I think it started a few years ago with old journals from great-grandparents and grandparents and such. She's just been typing in journals, scanning documents, scanning photographs and all kinds of things. I've been getting some fun CDs out of it with family photos. And for Christmas I got a CD of 1800 photos of Amanda. Heh. I have a sign up list for copies. But it might be a while. I'm lazy.

Lately she's found some old calendars that she used to use as daily journals of sorts. Which is where the toilet training thing came from earlier today. And tonight she told me a tale of when I was two. Apparently I was in a bit of an argument with a friend, got frustrated and bit her. So she pushed me in the pool. It seems I bit people a lot. I even had a spot. I liked biting on the forearm. I worry about me sometimes. I do.

No comments: