Monday, July 26, 2004

Latest Blog Search

This weekend someone popped in here searching for 'chicas in thong'.  Yes, thong and not thongs.  Chicas in thong.  The hell?  I don't know.  I just don't know.
 
Fucking Fuzzy Happy Bunny Flowers DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!
 
So, last night I stayed up until 2AM watching Center Stage for no real reason.  Just because it's the second greatest movie of 2000.  Then this morning I was listening to the soundtrack on my iPod on the way to work.  And I was having a little Center Stage dance-off in my head.  Seriously.  Am I as weird as I think I am?  I fear I might be.  Is it okay to be this strange?  I totally won the dance-off, by the way.  And apparently I can now do cool back bend things in my own mind.  And I was wearing a darling outfit.  And weighed about 120 pounds less than I do outside of my mind.  Heh.  Now I'm listening to Disney Mania 1.  Yes, yes I am.  Bite me.  Christina Aguilera is singing Reflection now.  Just so you know.
 
Fun Quote from Turnip - "You are assuming there are straight male dancers. I think they are like the unicorn, a lovely fantasy."


No comments: