Thursday, March 23, 2006

Day Two Part Two

So, Vader said I had to have margaritas. So I just had margaritas. And after a couple of margaritas and a little dinner Vader told the waitress I had been laid off. And the waitress brought us shots, because you need margaritas AND shots when you've been laid off. Who knew? Well, Fishboy did. He said getting drunk is something one must do after being laid off. He is wise. And now I am drunk blogging. MARGARITAS!!!!!

Again all of my friends Rock. Steph bought me lunch at the Chip Shop (deep fat fried peanut butter cups are mana from Heaven) and then because it was a gorgeous day we wandered along the Brooklyn promenade for a while. At one point Tangerine left me a delightful voicemail telling me the man sucks I am fabulous and if I need to come to DC or have her come up here to just let her know. My friends are so cool.


And then Vader came over for some watching of last night's Veronica Mars and then... well... MARGARITAS!!!! Also, apparently she told her whole office about my plight and they are just disgusted and cannot believe that they would lay me off. Hee. Good times.


And I think Lovey is still on jury duty so keep your fingers crossed that the Friday report is a disaster tomorrow. Though Sheena is very clever so she'll probably do it just fine and then they'll feel all justified about laying me off. Bastards. Maybe I need more Margaritas. I think I have tequila somewhere in this apartment...

No comments: