Monday, March 01, 2004

Five

I feel like a little pissy five year old right now. I HATE when I get like this, but I haven't found a good way to shake it yet, other than riding it out. I'm cranky at everyone. I'm bored and want something to do and yet I have a ton of work things I need to do as well as other stuff. Yet I don't feel like doing any of that so I think about how I'm bored and cranky. Because, really, that's the more productive choice.

And every little thing sets me off in a fussy little fit. In my mind. I generally try not to throw fussy little fits at work. I actually try not to throw them at all, but I'm only so strong. So right now I'm throwing a whole bunch of pissy little fits in my mind, mad at myself and some coworkers and crappy friends and just thinking how I need a nap. Because I'm five. And naps help the five year olds with their pissy fits.

God, I need to grow up. Off to be productive. And listen to Twisted Sister. 'Cause five year olds LOVE singing 'We're not gonna take it!'. We do. Honest!

No comments: